Have you been thinking about starting a career in business?
Or perhaps you are considering merely doing one specific training class or two that can help you change into a smarter manager?
Your public university campus or practical web-based educational institution most likely delivers several helpful instruction programs and courses in management.
If you are currently doing the job as a department manager, advancing your higher education is the best way to bolster your awareness of the operation of operating your department. Getting a bachelor’s or masters diploma using the web is a strong option for those who are already employed full time and must have a high measure of course scheduling flexibility.
Strong Managers are Indispensable for any Business
A first-rate company won’t thrive and grow all by itself. It will take more than one professional manager and leader to structure and maintain a productive enterprise, in addition to recruiting and motivating the perfect staff.
Excellent supervisors have learned to produce and promote their goods and services and supply first-rate customer treatment. But most importantly, the really good leaders see that their valuable team members are among the most critical assets in the business, because without them, the company couldn’t be a success.
Great leadership training programs advise on the required steps to successfully manage employees in addition to the related dynamics of dealing with your co-workers.
Common Business Courses
To receive a 4-year college diploma in business administration or management, universal instruction coursework may include courses such as:
1. Supervision knowledge & personnel considerations
2. Fundamentals of standard business finance
3. Document prep & writing proficiency
4. Fundamentals of accounting
5. Rules of macro & micro economics
6. Basics of business law
7. Computers & information systems
You may work at earning your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you can merely attend a single course or two. Either plan may aid you and your career.
Look through this short list:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
You could take a look at something else, such as fashion careers at this site.