Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
Or perhaps you are thinking of just taking one class or two that should help you develop into a better manager?
Your nearby college campus or handy online educational institution probably offers some good instruction programs and seminars in business administration.
If you’re currently employed as a manager or supervisor, increasing your formal education is a terrific technique to increase your awareness of the procedure for operating your department. Earning a bachelor’s or graduate diploma using the web is a potent alternative for individuals who are presently working full-time jobs and require a big degree of course schedule convenience.
Exceptional Administrators are Invaluable to any Company
A proper business will not bloom and grow all by itself. It will take at least one outstanding manager and administrator to organize and operate a productive business, in addition to recruiting and maintaining the best men and women.
Excellent supervisors understand how to produce and sell their products and services and offer ideal customer care. But most importantly, smart leaders appreciate that their best staff members are the crucial assets of the company, because without them, their company could not be successful.
Outstanding manager courses explain the required steps to appropriately supervise team members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working along with your co-workers.
Standard Business Administration Training
To complete a university degree in business administration or management, common manadatory coursework will include classes including:
1. Administration and personnel considerations
2. Managerial accounting
3. Fundamental principles of corporation finance
4. Rules of micro and macro economics
5. Principles of business law
6. Document preparation and writing techniques
7. Computers and information systems
You can certainly strive towards earning your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you might only take a class or two. Either plan will likely benefit you and your professional career.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- A.S. in Marketing
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- A.S. Business - General
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Management Science
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
- Hallmark University has a modern approach to business education. Our students are "hired" on day one to a mock company and live out their education as if on the job.
- Students also gain valuable work experience having gone through real case studies from Fortune 100 companies.
- By utilizing compressed, objective-driven courses, you can complete your education in nearly half the time of a similar program at a traditional college or university.
- Each of our courses are designed to include scenario-based activities. You get to practice what you learn so you're ready for the challenges you will face when you graduate.
- Our graduates enter the workforce with experience employers desire in addition to a credible degree.
- Don't settle for learning in large lecture halls. Get the attention needed to succeed.
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
You can find out more about different types of college programs. This site has info on fashion.