Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
Or perhaps you are thinking of just taking one class or two that should help you develop into a better manager?
Your nearby college campus or handy online educational institution probably offers some good instruction programs and seminars in business administration.
If you’re currently employed as a manager or supervisor, increasing your formal education is a terrific technique to increase your awareness of the procedure for operating your department. Earning a bachelor’s or graduate diploma using the web is a potent alternative for individuals who are presently working full-time jobs and require a big degree of course schedule convenience.
Exceptional Administrators are Invaluable to any Company
A proper business will not bloom and grow all by itself. It will take at least one outstanding manager and administrator to organize and operate a productive business, in addition to recruiting and maintaining the best men and women.
Excellent supervisors understand how to produce and sell their products and services and offer ideal customer care. But most importantly, smart leaders appreciate that their best staff members are the crucial assets of the company, because without them, their company could not be successful.
Outstanding manager courses explain the required steps to appropriately supervise team members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working along with your co-workers.
Standard Business Administration Training
To complete a university degree in business administration or management, common manadatory coursework will include classes including:
1. Administration and personnel considerations
2. Managerial accounting
3. Fundamental principles of corporation finance
4. Rules of micro and macro economics
5. Principles of business law
6. Document preparation and writing techniques
7. Computers and information systems
You can certainly strive towards earning your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you might only take a class or two. Either plan will likely benefit you and your professional career.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement. Best known as a 'teacher of teachers," we are also one of the most diverse universities in the Midwest, helping students of all ages and backgrounds achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
You can find out more about different types of college programs. This site has info on fashion.