Would a business career be something you would be interested in?
Or maybe you are imagining just enrolling in one training class or two to develop into a smarter manager?
Your public college campus or popular online educational institution surely delivers several respectable educational programs and seminars in business and supervision.
Should you currently employed as a department manager, building on your higher education is an excellent approach to bolster your recognition of the steps involved in managing your department. Attaining your four-year or master’s diploma on the web is a good solution for those who are currently employed and require a higher degree of class planning independence.
Solid Managers are Important at any Company
A strong company can’t flourish all by itself. It’s going to take more than one suitable manager and leader to structure and maintain a productive business, together with obtaining and training the ideal people.
Really good supervisors are able to produce and sell their products and services and supply remarkable customer attention. And most of all, smart leaders fully understand that their valuable personnel are the most vital assets in the organization, without them, their organization probably would not succeed.
Sensible manager training courses show what is necessary to efficiently supervise employees and the related outcomes of working with your co-workers.
Business Management Curriculum
To earn your four-year college diploma in business or management, conventional mandatory training will include classes including:
1. Essential administration skills
2. Principles of business finance
3. Business report preparation and writing
4. General accounting
5. Concepts of advertising and marketing
6. Basics of ethics and law
7. Computer information systems
You may well work at finishing your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you might merely enroll for a single class or two. Either plan will likely benefit you and your professional career.
Our list of affordable schools:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
You can go ahead and check out different degree fields, such as fashion.