Are you considering a business administration degree?
Or perhaps you are interested in just taking one course or two that should help you grow into a better manager?
A regional university campus or popular online educational institution very likely provides several decent teaching programs and classes in business administration.
If you are already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, building on your education is the ideal approach to boost your comprehension of the steps involved in running your office. Getting a bachelors or graduate diploma on the internet is a great solution for those who are presently employed and have to have a big degree of course planning independence.
Reliable Bosses are Essential at any Organization
A solid company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It will require a sound manager and leader to prepare and operate a flourishing organization, as well as picking and managing the proper men and women.
Smart leaders have figured out how to make and sell their services or products and deliver excellent customer care and attention. And most importantly, exceptional bosses see that their staff are among the most vital assets of the company, because without them, their company wouldn’t be a success.
Excellent leadership training courses present what is required to competently manage, teach and coach personnel together with the other related consequences of dealing with your employees.
Common Business Management Training
To finish your four-year college diploma in business management, standard mandatory curriculum may include classes including:
1. Important management strategies and personnel circumstances
2. Rules of business finance
3. Fundamentals of accounting
4. Basics of marketing
5. Concepts of all areas of business
6. Business report preparation and writing proficiency
7. Information management
You might possibly work on achieving your undergraduate or graduate degree, or you could just enroll in a single class or two. Either method will likely help you and your professional career.
This short list can get you started:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Maybe this isn’t your career field. There are other programs in Virginia Beach.