Are you considering a business administration degree?
Or perhaps you are interested in just taking one course or two that should help you grow into a better manager?
A regional university campus or popular online educational institution very likely provides several decent teaching programs and classes in business administration.
If you are already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, building on your education is the ideal approach to boost your comprehension of the steps involved in running your office. Getting a bachelors or graduate diploma on the internet is a great solution for those who are presently employed and have to have a big degree of course planning independence.
Reliable Bosses are Essential at any Organization
A solid company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It will require a sound manager and leader to prepare and operate a flourishing organization, as well as picking and managing the proper men and women.
Smart leaders have figured out how to make and sell their services or products and deliver excellent customer care and attention. And most importantly, exceptional bosses see that their staff are among the most vital assets of the company, because without them, their company wouldn’t be a success.
Excellent leadership training courses present what is required to competently manage, teach and coach personnel together with the other related consequences of dealing with your employees.
Common Business Management Training
To finish your four-year college diploma in business management, standard mandatory curriculum may include classes including:
1. Important management strategies and personnel circumstances
2. Rules of business finance
3. Fundamentals of accounting
4. Basics of marketing
5. Concepts of all areas of business
6. Business report preparation and writing proficiency
7. Information management
You might possibly work on achieving your undergraduate or graduate degree, or you could just enroll in a single class or two. Either method will likely help you and your professional career.
This short list can get you started:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- BS in Business Administration - Wealth Management
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Online program in HR Management and Analytics from Wharton
- Two-month online program by Wharton: Learn the latest HR Management and Analytics techniques to improve performance. Live faculty sessions.
- Learn through case studies and examples from automotive to banking.
- Custom exercises and moderated discussion make for interactive learning.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business-Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Management
- Business Management - Bachelor
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Maybe this isn’t your career field. There are other programs in Virginia Beach.