Are you considering going to college for a business degree?
Or perhaps you are looking at simply enrolling in one specific training course or two so that you can change into a smarter manager?
Your public university campus or convenient web-based school most likely delivers several good learning programs and courses in business and supervision.
If you are currently doing the job as a manager or supervisor, furthering your higher education is a good means to bolster your understanding of the process of operating your work team. Earning a bachelors or master’s degree on the internet is a real choice for those who are already working and will need a high measure of course planning flexibility.
Great Administrators are Crucial at any Company
A good business doesn’t thrive and grow all by itself. It takes at least one good manager and leader to organize and manage a successful company, in addition to choosing and maintaining the perfect individuals.
Outstanding managers have the skills to make and sell their services or products and deliver ideal customer care and attention. And most importantly, solid managers see that their best personnel are among the most essential assets of the organization, without them, the company will not succeed.
Smart leadership classes explain what is required to competently cope with team members in addition to the assorted dynamics of working with your staff.
Standard Business Management Coursework
To collect your bachelor degree in business management, conventional training training can include classes like:
1. Rudimentary supervision techniques and human resources topics
2. Basic principles of commercial ethics
3. Basics of commercial finance
4. Document organizing and writing competence
5. Principles of marketing and advertising
6. Fundamentals of accounting
7. Computer information systems
You might strive towards achieving your undergraduate or graduate degree, or you could only enroll in a class or two. Either approach might assist you and your career.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Maybe your career lies somewhere else. You could look at different career training in VT.