Are you considering going to college for a business degree?
Or perhaps you are looking at simply enrolling in one specific training course or two so that you can change into a smarter manager?
Your public university campus or convenient web-based school most likely delivers several good learning programs and courses in business and supervision.
If you are currently doing the job as a manager or supervisor, furthering your higher education is a good means to bolster your understanding of the process of operating your work team. Earning a bachelors or master’s degree on the internet is a real choice for those who are already working and will need a high measure of course planning flexibility.
Great Administrators are Crucial at any Company
A good business doesn’t thrive and grow all by itself. It takes at least one good manager and leader to organize and manage a successful company, in addition to choosing and maintaining the perfect individuals.
Outstanding managers have the skills to make and sell their services or products and deliver ideal customer care and attention. And most importantly, solid managers see that their best personnel are among the most essential assets of the organization, without them, the company will not succeed.
Smart leadership classes explain what is required to competently cope with team members in addition to the assorted dynamics of working with your staff.
Standard Business Management Coursework
To collect your bachelor degree in business management, conventional training training can include classes like:
1. Rudimentary supervision techniques and human resources topics
2. Basic principles of commercial ethics
3. Basics of commercial finance
4. Document organizing and writing competence
5. Principles of marketing and advertising
6. Fundamentals of accounting
7. Computer information systems
You might strive towards achieving your undergraduate or graduate degree, or you could only enroll in a class or two. Either approach might assist you and your career.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Maybe your career lies somewhere else. You could look at different career training in VT.