Do you have a passion for business?
Or maybe you are thinking of just taking one specific class or two to help you develop into a smarter manager?
A regional college campus or top online educational institution very likely provides a few solid instruction programs and classes in business and supervision.
Should you already earning a living as a department manager, building on your training is the ideal means to sharpen your awareness of the procedure for operating your work environment. Acquiring a bachelors or masters diploma at home online is a formidable alternative for those people who are presently employed full time and must have a higher level of class schedule independence.
Reliable Bosses are Invaluable to any Company
A well-run business won’t succeed all by itself. It takes at least one effective manager and administrator to design and execute a thriving company, not to mention selecting and training the right employees.
Superior bosses know how to market their products and services and supply really good customer care. But most importantly, solid supervisors understand that their top personnel are among the most crucial assets in the company, without them, their enterprise couldn’t be successful.
Great leadership classes demonstrate what is needed to productively oversee personnel along with the related consequences of dealing with your team.
Standard Business Management Curriculum
To gain your four-year degree in business administration or management, traditional educational training can include classes which include:
1. Important administration techniques and personnel topics
3. Fundamentals of other areas of business
4. Guidelines of standard business finance
5. Basic report organizing and writing proficiency
6. Concepts of marketing and advertising
7. Information systems
You can potentially work at completing your four-year or graduate diploma, or you could simply enroll for a single class or two. Either selection can potentially benefit you and your career.
Get started with these schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- A.S. Business - General
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Management Science
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
ACU Online provides transformative, Christ-centered degree programs for busy working adults. Our online undegraduate and graduate programs develop the full person, both academically and spiritually.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
Maybe there is a different field you would like better. What about fashion programs in Salt Lake City?