Are you thinking about a degree in business management?
Or maybe you are imagining just applying for one class or two to help change into a smarter manager?
Your nearby university campus or handy web-based educational institution likely provides several good learning programs and courses in business administration.
When you are currently functioning as a supervisor or manager, advancing your education is the best tactic to enhance your knowledge of the steps involved in operating your work team. Attaining your four-year or graduate degree online is a robust choice for individuals who are presently working full-time jobs and require a high measure of course planning flexibility.
Good Managers are Vital at any Company
A sound company can’t prosper and grow all by itself. It takes more than one exceptional manager to design and manage a productive business, in addition to selecting and managing the proper staff.
Smart leaders know how to produce and sell their products and services and provide awesome customer care and attention. But most importantly, good leaders completely know that their top workers are the most significant assets of the organization, because without them, the business would not succeed.
Ideal management courses explain what is needed to productively be in charge of staff members in addition to the related outcomes of working with your staff.
Business Administration Curriculum
To collect your university degree in business or management, characteristic training training may include courses which include:
1. Guidelines of corporation finance
2. Important administration skills and personnel topics
3. Document production and writing proficiency
4. Principles of advertising and marketing
5. Digital information systems
6. Basics of business law
7. Accounting basics
You can potentially work towards achieving your four-year or graduate diploma, or you could merely attend a course or two. Either route might probably help you and your career.
You could start with these schools:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionalsin 24 months.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AAS in Business Administration
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Business Administration, AAS
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- BS in Business Administration - Wealth Management
- And more...
- Join UC Berkeley Executive Education’s Blockchain online program to explore the possibilities.
- Blockchain is the underlying technology that makes crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ripple possible
- Learn block chain with UC Berkeley Executive Education online.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Maybe you would like a field other than business. For example, there is fashion. Get info on TX diploma programs.