Are you thinking about a career in business management?
Or perhaps you are considering simply enrolling in one specific class or two to help become a more effective manager?
Your state college campus or private web based school probably offers several respectable instruction programs and classes in business management.
When you’re already employed as a manager or group supervisor, continuing your higher education is a great tactic to improve your knowledge of the process for managing your office. Earning your bachelor’s or graduate degree at home online is a stable solution for folks who are presently employed and have to have a big level of class planning convenience.
Strong Leaders are Important to any Business
A good company doesn’t succeed all by itself. It will require at least one sensible leader to prepare and run a prosperous business, not to mention selecting and maintaining the ideal employees.
Exceptional leaders recognize how to promote their services and products and deliver impressive customer attention and care. And most importantly, sound bosses are aware that their workers are on the list of most valuable assets of the organization, because without them, their business probably would not be a success.
Effective manager training programs advise on what must be done to appropriately manage, train and lead employees together with the related outcomes of working with your employees.
Standard Business Administration Courses
To get your bachelor diploma in business management, conventional mandatory coursework will include courses including:
1. Fundamental supervision topics
2. Policies of typical business finance
3. Business report organizing & writing competence
4. Fundamentals of accounting
5. Rules of marketing
6. Basics of commercial ethics
7. Information systems
You may possibly work towards completing your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you could simply take a single course or two. Either approach will certainly assist you and your career.
Start your search here:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies