Would you be interested in a career in business management?
Or maybe you are interested in just doing a course or two to help you change into a much better manager?
A local college campus or private online school most likely offers a few good learning programs and seminars in business management.
When you’re currently working as a supervisor or manager, increasing your higher education is the perfect means to increase your understanding of the steps involved in managing your work environment. Acquiring your bachelors or master’s diploma online at home is a real alternative for those who are currently working and need to have a big level of class scheduling flexibility.
Great Bosses are Critical for any Organization
A strong company will not bloom and grow all by itself. It takes a sound leader to plan and maintain a prosperous business, as well as finding and mentoring the appropriate people.
Outstanding executives have learned to market their services or products and offer first-rate customer attention and care. But most importantly, smart supervisors fully understand that their valuable workers are really the key assets of the company, without them, their company wouldn’t succeed.
Outstanding leadership classes present what must be done to appropriately handle team members along with the related consequences of dealing with your co-workers.
Common Business Curriculum
To receive your 4-year college degree in business administration or management, conventional education coursework can include classes such as:
1. Basic management knowledge and personnel matters
2. Basics of company finance
3. Business report organizing and writing skills
4. Computer information systems
5. Basic accounting
6. Concepts of micro and macro economics
7. Basic principles of other areas of business
You could possibly strive towards earning your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you could only sign up for a single class or two. Either route will assist you and your professional career.
You can begin with this list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Saint Leo University is a Catholic, liberal arts-based university serving people of all faiths.
Rooted in the 1,500-year-old Benedictine tradition, the university seeks balanced growth in mind, body, and spirit for all members of its community. At University Campus, at education centers, and through the Center for Online Learning, Saint Leo University offers a practical, effective model for life and leadership in a challenging world; a model based on a steadfast moral consciousness that recognizes the dignity, value, and gifts of all people.
- MBA: Business Administration
- DBA: Business Administration
- MBA: Data Analytics
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...