Would you be interested in a career in business management?
Or maybe you are interested in just doing a course or two to help you change into a much better manager?
A local college campus or private online school most likely offers a few good learning programs and seminars in business management.
When you’re currently working as a supervisor or manager, increasing your higher education is the perfect means to increase your understanding of the steps involved in managing your work environment. Acquiring your bachelors or master’s diploma online at home is a real alternative for those who are currently working and need to have a big level of class scheduling flexibility.
Great Bosses are Critical for any Organization
A strong company will not bloom and grow all by itself. It takes a sound leader to plan and maintain a prosperous business, as well as finding and mentoring the appropriate people.
Outstanding executives have learned to market their services or products and offer first-rate customer attention and care. But most importantly, smart supervisors fully understand that their valuable workers are really the key assets of the company, without them, their company wouldn’t succeed.
Outstanding leadership classes present what must be done to appropriately handle team members along with the related consequences of dealing with your co-workers.
Common Business Curriculum
To receive your 4-year college degree in business administration or management, conventional education coursework can include classes such as:
1. Basic management knowledge and personnel matters
2. Basics of company finance
3. Business report organizing and writing skills
4. Computer information systems
5. Basic accounting
6. Concepts of micro and macro economics
7. Basic principles of other areas of business
You could possibly strive towards earning your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you could only sign up for a single class or two. Either route will assist you and your professional career.
You can begin with this list:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...