Would you be interested in a career in business management?
Or maybe you are interested in just doing a course or two to help you change into a much better manager?
A local college campus or private online school most likely offers a few good learning programs and seminars in business management.
When you’re currently working as a supervisor or manager, increasing your higher education is the perfect means to increase your understanding of the steps involved in managing your work environment. Acquiring your bachelors or master’s diploma online at home is a real alternative for those who are currently working and need to have a big level of class scheduling flexibility.
Great Bosses are Critical for any Organization
A strong company will not bloom and grow all by itself. It takes a sound leader to plan and maintain a prosperous business, as well as finding and mentoring the appropriate people.
Outstanding executives have learned to market their services or products and offer first-rate customer attention and care. But most importantly, smart supervisors fully understand that their valuable workers are really the key assets of the company, without them, their company wouldn’t succeed.
Outstanding leadership classes present what must be done to appropriately handle team members along with the related consequences of dealing with your co-workers.
Common Business Curriculum
To receive your 4-year college degree in business administration or management, conventional education coursework can include classes such as:
1. Basic management knowledge and personnel matters
2. Basics of company finance
3. Business report organizing and writing skills
4. Computer information systems
5. Basic accounting
6. Concepts of micro and macro economics
7. Basic principles of other areas of business
You could possibly strive towards earning your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you could only sign up for a single class or two. Either route will assist you and your professional career.
You can begin with this list:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Get Career-Relevant Training with Miller-Motte Tech!
- Business Administration