Wondering if the business field might be right for you?
Or perhaps you are thinking of simply taking one class or two to help develop into a more complete manager?
A state university campus or private online school surely delivers several decent educational programs and seminars in business and supervision.
If you’re currently employed as a manager or group supervisor, continuing your training is a great tactic to grow your knowledge of the process for running your department. Getting your four-year or masters degree online at home is a robust option for individuals who are currently working and need a high amount of class schedule independence.
Reliable Managers are Indispensable for any Company
A smart business doesn’t thrive and grow all by itself. It requires a effective manager to organize and maintain a productive company, along with finding and managing the proper staff.
Effective leaders have the skills to market their services or products and deliver extraordinary customer attention. But most importantly, the best managers realize that their valuable personnel are one of the most crucial assets in the company, without them, their business may not be a success.
Effective manager classes present what is needed to effectively manage and inspire personnel in addition to the other related outcomes of working with your employees.
Standard Business Administration Classes
To gain your bachelor diploma in business administration or management, characteristic educational coursework can include courses including:
1. Essential administration and personnel topics
2. Managerial accounting
3. Principles of marketing and advertising
4. Principles of company finance
5. Report production and writing skills
6. Fundamentals of ethics and law
7. Information systems
You can work on finishing your four-year or graduate degree, or you might simply enroll for a single course or two. Either method is going to help you and your professional career.
We have built a list of schools:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- And more...