Trying to decide whether you want to take a few business management courses?
Or perhaps you are planning on just taking one specific course or two to help you become a smarter manager?
Your regional university campus or private web-based educational institution most likely delivers several sensible teaching programs and classes in business management.
For anybody already employed as a manager or group supervisor, continuing your higher education is a terrific means to sharpen your recognition of the process of managing your work team. Earning your bachelors or graduate diploma online is a solid option for individuals who are currently working and need a higher degree of class scheduling independence.
Reliable Leaders are Valuable to any Business
A sound company doesn’t bloom and grow all by itself. It will require at least one effective manager and boss to organize and drive a profitable business, along with picking and mentoring the ideal men and women.
Good executives know how to make and market their products or services and supply first-rate customer treatment. But most importantly, outstanding supervisors see that their valuable personnel are one of the most valuable assets in the company, without them, the business will not be successful.
Exceptional management classes illustrate what is required to productively be in charge of staff along with the related outcomes of dealing with your team.
To earn your four-year college degree in business administration or management, regular mandatory coursework can include classes which include:
1. General management
2. Rules of business finance
3. Document writing
5. Concepts of advertising and marketing
6. Principles of all areas of business
7. Computer information systems
You might work on completing your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you might simply take part in a single class or two. Either choice will likely benefit you and your career.
Here is a short list:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...