Trying to decide whether you want to take a few business management courses?
Or perhaps you are planning on just taking one specific course or two to help you become a smarter manager?
Your regional university campus or private web-based educational institution most likely delivers several sensible teaching programs and classes in business management.
For anybody already employed as a manager or group supervisor, continuing your higher education is a terrific means to sharpen your recognition of the process of managing your work team. Earning your bachelors or graduate diploma online is a solid option for individuals who are currently working and need a higher degree of class scheduling independence.
Reliable Leaders are Valuable to any Business
A sound company doesn’t bloom and grow all by itself. It will require at least one effective manager and boss to organize and drive a profitable business, along with picking and mentoring the ideal men and women.
Good executives know how to make and market their products or services and supply first-rate customer treatment. But most importantly, outstanding supervisors see that their valuable personnel are one of the most valuable assets in the company, without them, the business will not be successful.
Exceptional management classes illustrate what is required to productively be in charge of staff along with the related outcomes of dealing with your team.
To earn your four-year college degree in business administration or management, regular mandatory coursework can include classes which include:
1. General management
2. Rules of business finance
3. Document writing
5. Concepts of advertising and marketing
6. Principles of all areas of business
7. Computer information systems
You might work on completing your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you might simply take part in a single class or two. Either choice will likely benefit you and your career.
Here is a short list:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing)
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- A.S. in Marketing
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Hallmark University has a modern approach to business education. Our students are "hired" on day one to a mock company and live out their education as if on the job.
- Students also gain valuable work experience having gone through real case studies from Fortune 100 companies.
- By utilizing compressed, objective-driven courses, you can complete your education in nearly half the time of a similar program at a traditional college or university.
- Each of our courses are designed to include scenario-based activities. You get to practice what you learn so you're ready for the challenges you will face when you graduate.
- Our graduates enter the workforce with experience employers desire in addition to a credible degree.
- Don't settle for learning in large lecture halls. Get the attention needed to succeed.
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...