Business is a good career field — but is it right for you?
Or maybe you are looking at merely enrolling in one specific training course or two that will help you change into a more complete manager?
A local college campus or practical web based school very likely delivers a few respectable learning programs and classes in business and supervision.
When you’re currently functioning as a department manager, increasing your training is the perfect approach to boost your knowledge of the operation of managing your department. Getting your bachelor’s or master’s degree using the web is a real alternative for people who are currently working full-time jobs and need a high level of course scheduling independence.
Reliable Administrators are Helpful at any Business
A first-rate business can’t thrive all by itself. It will require a exceptional manager and boss to organize and manage a flourishing company, along with finding and motivating the proper employees.
Superior executives have the skills to make and sell their services and products and deliver outstanding customer treatment. And most importantly, sensible bosses completely know that their valuable employees are one of the important assets in the business, because without them, the organization will not be a success.
Smart manager training programs teach how to appropriately manage and lead employees as well as the assorted consequences of working along with your workers.
Typical Business Management Courses
To collect your four-year college diploma in business or management, conventional training coursework may include classes including:
1. Necessary administration skills
2. Guidelines of business finance
3. Report preparation and writing competence
4. Basics of advertising and marketing
5. Concepts of law and ethics
You could very well strive towards finishing your four-year or master’s diploma, or you might merely register for a single course or two. Either plan might aid you and your professional career.
Take a look at these options:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- General Business (M.B.A.) Online
- Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Marketing (B.B.A.) Online
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business-Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Management
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- AS Business Admin
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...