Is a business management career in your future?
Or maybe you are thinking of just choosing a training course or two that will help you develop into a better manager?
A public university campus or practical web based school surely provides a few good teaching programs and classes in business management.
For those who are currently employed as a department manager, advancing your education is an excellent means to increase your comprehension of the operation of operating your work team. Receiving your four-year or graduate diploma on the web is a potent choice for those who are presently employed and need a higher measure of course planning flexibility.
Exceptional Supervisors are Essential to any Company
A well-run business can’t succeed all by itself. It requires more than one solid manager to prepare and run a productive organization, in addition to acquiring and managing the best people.
Sound executives are able to promote their products or services and offer first-rate customer care. But most importantly, strong managers realize that their best people are the key assets in the business, without them, the organization would not be successful.
Proper leadership courses present the required steps to properly oversee staff members as well as the related dynamics of working along with your workers.
Standard Business Administration Training
To attain your 4-year college diploma in business management, regular manadatory curriculum may include courses like:
1. Fundamental management strategies & human resource topics
2. Fundamental principles of commercial finance
3. Basic accounting
4. Rules of economics
5. Fundamentals of commercial law
6. Document organizing & writing skills
7. Computers & information systems
You can certainly work on achieving your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or you could only attend a class or two. Either selection should assist you and your career.
Take a look at these schools:
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Business Administration/Marketing and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Business Management-AS
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online MBA
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, General Business
- BBA, Management
- AAS, Marketing Communications