Is a business management career in your future?
Or maybe you are thinking of just choosing a training course or two that will help you develop into a better manager?
A public university campus or practical web based school surely provides a few good teaching programs and classes in business management.
For those who are currently employed as a department manager, advancing your education is an excellent means to increase your comprehension of the operation of operating your work team. Receiving your four-year or graduate diploma on the web is a potent choice for those who are presently employed and need a higher measure of course planning flexibility.
Exceptional Supervisors are Essential to any Company
A well-run business can’t succeed all by itself. It requires more than one solid manager to prepare and run a productive organization, in addition to acquiring and managing the best people.
Sound executives are able to promote their products or services and offer first-rate customer care. But most importantly, strong managers realize that their best people are the key assets in the business, without them, the organization would not be successful.
Proper leadership courses present the required steps to properly oversee staff members as well as the related dynamics of working along with your workers.
Standard Business Administration Training
To attain your 4-year college diploma in business management, regular manadatory curriculum may include courses like:
1. Fundamental management strategies & human resource topics
2. Fundamental principles of commercial finance
3. Basic accounting
4. Rules of economics
5. Fundamentals of commercial law
6. Document organizing & writing skills
7. Computers & information systems
You can certainly work on achieving your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or you could only attend a class or two. Either selection should assist you and your career.
Take a look at these schools:
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- BBA-Business Administration
- AAS-Business Administration Management/Marketing
- BBA-Business Administration-Management
- And more...
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...