Is a career in business management right for you?
Or maybe you are planning on just enrolling in one specific training course or two in order to become a much better manager?
Your public university campus or practical web-based educational institution surely delivers some sensible teaching programs and seminars in business management.
For anybody currently earning a living as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is a great approach to increase your knowledge of the procedure for managing your work team. Earning your bachelor’s or master’s diploma on the web is a solid alternative for those people who are currently employed full time and need to have a high amount of course schedule convenience.
Effective Managers are Crucial for any Company
A strong company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It requires more than one sound manager and boss to plan and drive a productive business, in addition to obtaining and managing the right workers.
Outstanding leaders recognize how to market their goods and services and provide exceptional customer care and attention. And most of all, first-rate supervisors are aware that their top staff members are the crucial assets of the business, because without them, their organization could not be a success.
Really good manager training courses illustrate how to successfully oversee staff members as well as the related consequences of working along with your co-workers.
Standard Business Coursework
To gain a bachelor degree in business or management, typical major coursework includes classes which include:
1. Basic report organizing and writing skills
2. Fundamentals of accounting
3. Critical administration skills and personnel aspects
4. Basics of corporation finance
5. Rules of marketing and advertising
6. Concepts of commercial ethics
7. Information management systems
You may well work at earning your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you could only register for a class or two. Either method might assist you and your career.
There are some good options:
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BS, Bus Admin
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
- BS, Marketing Communications
- And more...
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
Centenary University is an inclusive and collaborative learning community dedicated to preparing its students to enter society as professional and global citizens by providing experiences that foster skills of critical thought and purposeful action. The Centenary experience is distinguished by a fundamental belief in the full potential of each student, a strong liberal arts foundation, career preparation, and a culture of service to the community and to the world.
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- MBA in Management
- Social Media Marketing Certificate
- And more...