Is a career in business management right for you?
Or maybe you are planning on just enrolling in one specific training course or two in order to become a much better manager?
Your public university campus or practical web-based educational institution surely delivers some sensible teaching programs and seminars in business management.
For anybody currently earning a living as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is a great approach to increase your knowledge of the procedure for managing your work team. Earning your bachelor’s or master’s diploma on the web is a solid alternative for those people who are currently employed full time and need to have a high amount of course schedule convenience.
Effective Managers are Crucial for any Company
A strong company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It requires more than one sound manager and boss to plan and drive a productive business, in addition to obtaining and managing the right workers.
Outstanding leaders recognize how to market their goods and services and provide exceptional customer care and attention. And most of all, first-rate supervisors are aware that their top staff members are the crucial assets of the business, because without them, their organization could not be a success.
Really good manager training courses illustrate how to successfully oversee staff members as well as the related consequences of working along with your co-workers.
Standard Business Coursework
To gain a bachelor degree in business or management, typical major coursework includes classes which include:
1. Basic report organizing and writing skills
2. Fundamentals of accounting
3. Critical administration skills and personnel aspects
4. Basics of corporation finance
5. Rules of marketing and advertising
6. Concepts of commercial ethics
7. Information management systems
You may well work at earning your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you could only register for a class or two. Either method might assist you and your career.
There are some good options:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online MBA
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.