Is a career in business management right for you?
Or maybe you are planning on just enrolling in one specific training course or two in order to become a much better manager?
Your public university campus or practical web-based educational institution surely delivers some sensible teaching programs and seminars in business management.
For anybody currently earning a living as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is a great approach to increase your knowledge of the procedure for managing your work team. Earning your bachelor’s or master’s diploma on the web is a solid alternative for those people who are currently employed full time and need to have a high amount of course schedule convenience.
Effective Managers are Crucial for any Company
A strong company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It requires more than one sound manager and boss to plan and drive a productive business, in addition to obtaining and managing the right workers.
Outstanding leaders recognize how to market their goods and services and provide exceptional customer care and attention. And most of all, first-rate supervisors are aware that their top staff members are the crucial assets of the business, because without them, their organization could not be a success.
Really good manager training courses illustrate how to successfully oversee staff members as well as the related consequences of working along with your co-workers.
Standard Business Coursework
To gain a bachelor degree in business or management, typical major coursework includes classes which include:
1. Basic report organizing and writing skills
2. Fundamentals of accounting
3. Critical administration skills and personnel aspects
4. Basics of corporation finance
5. Rules of marketing and advertising
6. Concepts of commercial ethics
7. Information management systems
You may well work at earning your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you could only register for a class or two. Either method might assist you and your career.
There are some good options:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, General Business
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
- BBA, Bus Admin-Management
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...