Considering becoming a business management major?
Or perhaps you are planning on merely taking one specific training course or two that should help you grow into a more complete manager?
Your nearby college campus or practical web based educational institution surely delivers a few sensible coaching programs and classes in business and supervision.
If you’re currently doing the job as a manager or group supervisor, furthering your training is a top strategy to improve your recognition of the process of running your office. Acquiring your bachelor’s or master’s diploma at home online is a reliable solution for those who are currently working and have to have a big measure of course scheduling flexibility.
Professional Bosses are Important at any Company
A good business can’t prosper and grow all by itself. It will require a good leader to prepare and operate a prosperous business, as well as obtaining and motivating the proper workers.
Good quality executives understand how to promote their products and services and offer extraordinary customer attention and care. But most importantly, sensible bosses see that their workers are one of the most valuable assets of the business, without them, the enterprise may not succeed.
Quality leadership classes teach what is necessary to productively manage, teach and coach team members along with the assorted consequences of working with your team.
To collect your bachelor’s degree in business management, characteristic major coursework will include courses which include:
1. Everyday administration techniques and human resources issues
2. Principles of advertising and marketing
3. Concepts of other areas of business
4. Guidelines of commercial finance
5. Document organizing and writing skills
6. Fundamentals of accounting
7. Information management systems
You can certainly work on achieving your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you might only attend a single class or two. Either path can benefit you and your professional career.
Schools that might work for you:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online MBA
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!