Considering becoming a business management major?
Or perhaps you are planning on merely taking one specific training course or two that should help you grow into a more complete manager?
Your nearby college campus or practical web based educational institution surely delivers a few sensible coaching programs and classes in business and supervision.
If you’re currently doing the job as a manager or group supervisor, furthering your training is a top strategy to improve your recognition of the process of running your office. Acquiring your bachelor’s or master’s diploma at home online is a reliable solution for those who are currently working and have to have a big measure of course scheduling flexibility.
Professional Bosses are Important at any Company
A good business can’t prosper and grow all by itself. It will require a good leader to prepare and operate a prosperous business, as well as obtaining and motivating the proper workers.
Good quality executives understand how to promote their products and services and offer extraordinary customer attention and care. But most importantly, sensible bosses see that their workers are one of the most valuable assets of the business, without them, the enterprise may not succeed.
Quality leadership classes teach what is necessary to productively manage, teach and coach team members along with the assorted consequences of working with your team.
To collect your bachelor’s degree in business management, characteristic major coursework will include courses which include:
1. Everyday administration techniques and human resources issues
2. Principles of advertising and marketing
3. Concepts of other areas of business
4. Guidelines of commercial finance
5. Document organizing and writing skills
6. Fundamentals of accounting
7. Information management systems
You can certainly work on achieving your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you might only attend a single class or two. Either path can benefit you and your professional career.
Schools that might work for you:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...