Considering becoming a business management major?
Or perhaps you are planning on merely taking one specific training course or two that should help you grow into a more complete manager?
Your nearby college campus or practical web based educational institution surely delivers a few sensible coaching programs and classes in business and supervision.
If you’re currently doing the job as a manager or group supervisor, furthering your training is a top strategy to improve your recognition of the process of running your office. Acquiring your bachelor’s or master’s diploma at home online is a reliable solution for those who are currently working and have to have a big measure of course scheduling flexibility.
Professional Bosses are Important at any Company
A good business can’t prosper and grow all by itself. It will require a good leader to prepare and operate a prosperous business, as well as obtaining and motivating the proper workers.
Good quality executives understand how to promote their products and services and offer extraordinary customer attention and care. But most importantly, sensible bosses see that their workers are one of the most valuable assets of the business, without them, the enterprise may not succeed.
Quality leadership classes teach what is necessary to productively manage, teach and coach team members along with the assorted consequences of working with your team.
To collect your bachelor’s degree in business management, characteristic major coursework will include courses which include:
1. Everyday administration techniques and human resources issues
2. Principles of advertising and marketing
3. Concepts of other areas of business
4. Guidelines of commercial finance
5. Document organizing and writing skills
6. Fundamentals of accounting
7. Information management systems
You can certainly work on achieving your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you might only attend a single class or two. Either path can benefit you and your professional career.
Schools that might work for you:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing)
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- A.S. in Marketing
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Professional Business Systems Associate Program
- Business Systems Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- A.S. Business - General
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Management Science
- And more...
- Hallmark University has a modern approach to business education. Our students are "hired" on day one to a mock company and live out their education as if on the job.
- Students also gain valuable work experience having gone through real case studies from Fortune 100 companies.
- By utilizing compressed, objective-driven courses, you can complete your education in nearly half the time of a similar program at a traditional college or university.
- Each of our courses are designed to include scenario-based activities. You get to practice what you learn so you're ready for the challenges you will face when you graduate.
- Our graduates enter the workforce with experience employers desire in addition to a credible degree.
- Don't settle for learning in large lecture halls. Get the attention needed to succeed.
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration