Are you considering a business management career?
Or maybe you are looking into merely choosing one course or two that can help you grow into a better manager?
A state university campus or good online school likely provides a few sensible coaching programs and seminars in personnel management.
If you are already working as a manager or group supervisor, adding to your higher education is a good strategy to grow your understanding of the steps involved in managing your department. Getting a bachelors or masters degree on the internet is a serious choice for those who are presently working and must have a higher amount of course planning flexibility.
Exceptional Supervisors are Helpful for any Organization
A strong company doesn’t thrive all by itself. It’s going to take more than one sound manager to design and run a prosperous business, along with hiring and maintaining the ideal staff.
Really good managers know how to produce and promote their services and products and supply extraordinary customer care and attention. And most of all, excellent managers are aware that their valuable people are really the important assets in the organization, because without them, the enterprise probably would not succeed.
Effective manager courses teach what is needed to realistically be in charge of staff members together with the related dynamics of working along with your employees.
Business Administration Curriculum
To attain your bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, universal educational coursework can include classes including:
– Fundamentals of accounting
– Rules of macro and micro economics
– Fundamentals of all areas of business
– Rudimentary administration techniques and human resources issues
– Rules of corporation finance
– Basic report organizing and writing competence
– Information management
You may well work towards achieving your four-year or master’s degree, or you might simply take part in a single class or two. Either method will probably help you and your professional career.
Choices to consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Students in Billings, Missoula or Bozeman have the best options – www.BusinessDegreeSchools.org has info on business programs and www.InteriorDesignSchoolFinder.com has the details on designing careers.