Does a business career sound interesting to you?
Or maybe you are looking at merely choosing one course or two to grow into a more effective manager?
A local college campus or convenient web based school more than likely delivers some good instruction programs and classes in business management.
When you’re already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, continuing your formal education is an excellent strategy to sharpen your awareness of the steps involved in operating your work team. Attaining your four-year or graduate degree using the web is an alternative for those people who are already working full-time jobs and need a high amount of class scheduling convenience.
Smart Leaders are Important for any Company
A strong company will not prosper and grow all by itself. It will require strong, creative managers and administrators to organize and execute a productive enterprise, not to mention selecting and maintaining the appropriate staff.
Outstanding bosses have the ability to make and promote their services or products and offer good customer care. And most importantly, sound managers understand that their best people are the most significant assets of the business. Without them, the organization will not succeed.
The top manager classes show what it takes to successfully manage, teach and coach team members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working along with your team.
Common Business Classes on the Twin Cities Campuses
To gain a 4-year college diploma in business administration or management, characteristic educational curriculum will include classes like:
1. Administration strategies and human resource topics
2. Fundamental principles of standard business finance
3. Fundamentals of ethics and law
4. Information systems
5. Report production and writing competence
7. Principles of economics
You can strive towards achieving your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or you could only register for a class or two. Either route will probably help you and your professional career.
Choices to consider:
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
- Wharton's three-month online program — Business Analytics: From Data to Insights — arms managers and leaders with the tools needed to break away from the pack.
- Take the opportunity to turn data into a competitive advantage.
- Master Design Thinking
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
A Twin Cities student has a world of possibilities open to him or her. See schools programs around Minnesota or see if you can find a program that teaches someone to become an interior designer.