Does a business career sound interesting to you?
Or maybe you are looking at merely choosing one course or two to grow into a more effective manager?
A local college campus or convenient web based school more than likely delivers some good instruction programs and classes in business management.
When you’re already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, continuing your formal education is an excellent strategy to sharpen your awareness of the steps involved in operating your work team. Attaining your four-year or graduate degree using the web is an alternative for those people who are already working full-time jobs and need a high amount of class scheduling convenience.
Smart Leaders are Important for any Company
A strong company will not prosper and grow all by itself. It will require strong, creative managers and administrators to organize and execute a productive enterprise, not to mention selecting and maintaining the appropriate staff.
Outstanding bosses have the ability to make and promote their services or products and offer good customer care. And most importantly, sound managers understand that their best people are the most significant assets of the business. Without them, the organization will not succeed.
The top manager classes show what it takes to successfully manage, teach and coach team members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working along with your team.
Common Business Classes on the Twin Cities Campuses
To gain a 4-year college diploma in business administration or management, characteristic educational curriculum will include classes like:
1. Administration strategies and human resource topics
2. Fundamental principles of standard business finance
3. Fundamentals of ethics and law
4. Information systems
5. Report production and writing competence
7. Principles of economics
You can strive towards achieving your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or you could only register for a class or two. Either route will probably help you and your professional career.
Choices to consider:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
A Twin Cities student has a world of possibilities open to him or her. See schools programs around Minnesota or see if you can find a program that teaches someone to become an interior designer.