Does a business career sound interesting to you?
Or maybe you are looking at merely choosing one course or two to grow into a more effective manager?
A local college campus or convenient web based school more than likely delivers some good instruction programs and classes in business management.
When you’re already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, continuing your formal education is an excellent strategy to sharpen your awareness of the steps involved in operating your work team. Attaining your four-year or graduate degree using the web is an alternative for those people who are already working full-time jobs and need a high amount of class scheduling convenience.
Smart Leaders are Important for any Company
A strong company will not prosper and grow all by itself. It will require strong, creative managers and administrators to organize and execute a productive enterprise, not to mention selecting and maintaining the appropriate staff.
Outstanding bosses have the ability to make and promote their services or products and offer good customer care. And most importantly, sound managers understand that their best people are the most significant assets of the business. Without them, the organization will not succeed.
The top manager classes show what it takes to successfully manage, teach and coach team members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working along with your team.
Common Business Classes on the Twin Cities Campuses
To gain a 4-year college diploma in business administration or management, characteristic educational curriculum will include classes like:
1. Administration strategies and human resource topics
2. Fundamental principles of standard business finance
3. Fundamentals of ethics and law
4. Information systems
5. Report production and writing competence
7. Principles of economics
You can strive towards achieving your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or you could only register for a class or two. Either route will probably help you and your professional career.
Choices to consider:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online MBA
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
A Twin Cities student has a world of possibilities open to him or her. See schools programs around Minnesota or see if you can find a program that teaches someone to become an interior designer.