Does a business career sound interesting to you?
Or maybe you are looking at merely choosing one course or two to grow into a more effective manager?
A local college campus or convenient web based school more than likely delivers some good instruction programs and classes in business management.
When you’re already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, continuing your formal education is an excellent strategy to sharpen your awareness of the steps involved in operating your work team. Attaining your four-year or graduate degree using the web is an alternative for those people who are already working full-time jobs and need a high amount of class scheduling convenience.
Smart Leaders are Important for any Company
A strong company will not prosper and grow all by itself. It will require strong, creative managers and administrators to organize and execute a productive enterprise, not to mention selecting and maintaining the appropriate staff.
Outstanding bosses have the ability to make and promote their services or products and offer good customer care. And most importantly, sound managers understand that their best people are the most significant assets of the business. Without them, the organization will not succeed.
The top manager classes show what it takes to successfully manage, teach and coach team members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working along with your team.
Common Business Classes on the Twin Cities Campuses
To gain a 4-year college diploma in business administration or management, characteristic educational curriculum will include classes like:
1. Administration strategies and human resource topics
2. Fundamental principles of standard business finance
3. Fundamentals of ethics and law
4. Information systems
5. Report production and writing competence
7. Principles of economics
You can strive towards achieving your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or you could only register for a class or two. Either route will probably help you and your professional career.
Choices to consider:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
A Twin Cities student has a world of possibilities open to him or her. See schools programs around Minnesota or see if you can find a program that teaches someone to become an interior designer.