Do you have what it takes for a career in business management?
Or maybe you are interested in simply taking one specific training class or two to help you change into a more complete manager?
A state college campus or private web-based educational institution very likely delivers several good coaching programs and classes in developing management skills.
For those who are currently employed as a manager or supervisor, furthering your education is the best tactic to develop your recognition of the process of operating your office. Getting a bachelor’s or masters diploma on the internet is a potent alternative for those who are already working full-time jobs and will need a higher measure of class schedule flexibility.
Administrators are Essential at any Detroit Organization
A strong business will not thrive all by itself. It takes a respectable leader to structure and operate a thriving enterprise, in addition to selecting and maintaining the appropriate men and women.
Sound executives understand how to produce and market their products or services and deliver awesome customer treatment. But most of all, exceptional bosses completely know that their workers are among the list of most significant assets of the business, because without them, the enterprise would not be a success.
First-rate manager training courses explain what is necessary to effectively keep control of team members and the assorted consequences of dealing with your employees.
Typical Business Courses
To finish your 4-year college degree in business administration or management, your curriculum may include courses like:
1. Fundamental supervision skills
2. Fundamentals of accounting
3. Concepts of advertising and marketing
4. Basics of law and ethics
5. Policies of standard business finance
6. Document production and writing proficiency
7. Computers and systems
You could possibly work on earning your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you might only take part in a single class or two. Either route might help you and your professional career.
Here is our current list:
- Ranked 16th among the Best Colleges for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked among the Best Regional Universities in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1921 and located in Crestview Hills, KY.
- Has an average freshman retention rate is 68%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, with 76% of its classes having fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Master of Business Administration - Online
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Since 1969, MIAT College of Technology has helped thousands of individuals get the industry-relevant skills, experience and connections it takes to pursue rewarding technical careers.
- After more than 45 years in technical career education, MIAT has built an excellent reputation and strong working relationships with top employers.
- As an MIAT student today you'll benefit from the proud legacy of success and continued good name of MIAT within the technical training industry.
- MIAT programs are developed in direct response to feedback from industry leaders looking for qualified employees.
- MIAT partners with employers to develop programs specifically tailored to fit their needs.
- As an MIAT student you will get the relevant, up-to-date skills employers look for.
- Wind Power Technician - Certificate
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Curriculum focuses on developing leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Programmatic accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) at select campuses.
- Business programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Apply knowledge of project leadership theories/practical application in organizations.
- Apply effective written communication and research skills.
- Examine management control, monitoring, and value methods.
- Demonstrate critical-thinking skills for effective analysis in decision making.
- Assess costs, risks, and benefits of total quality management.
- Analyze the implications of diversity/culture and managing projects in an international setting.
- Bachelors in Business Management
- Master of Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons College has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience.
- Master of Business Administration Online