Do you have what it takes for a career in business management?
Or maybe you are interested in simply taking one specific training class or two to help you change into a more complete manager?
A state college campus or private web-based educational institution very likely delivers several good coaching programs and classes in developing management skills.
For those who are currently employed as a manager or supervisor, furthering your education is the best tactic to develop your recognition of the process of operating your office. Getting a bachelor’s or masters diploma on the internet is a potent alternative for those who are already working full-time jobs and will need a higher measure of class schedule flexibility.
Administrators are Essential at any Detroit Organization
A strong business will not thrive all by itself. It takes a respectable leader to structure and operate a thriving enterprise, in addition to selecting and maintaining the appropriate men and women.
Sound executives understand how to produce and market their products or services and deliver awesome customer treatment. But most of all, exceptional bosses completely know that their workers are among the list of most significant assets of the business, because without them, the enterprise would not be a success.
First-rate manager training courses explain what is necessary to effectively keep control of team members and the assorted consequences of dealing with your employees.
Typical Business Courses
To finish your 4-year college degree in business administration or management, your curriculum may include courses like:
1. Fundamental supervision skills
2. Fundamentals of accounting
3. Concepts of advertising and marketing
4. Basics of law and ethics
5. Policies of standard business finance
6. Document production and writing proficiency
7. Computers and systems
You could possibly work on earning your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you might only take part in a single class or two. Either route might help you and your professional career.
Here is our current list:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...