Do you think a business management career would be a good fit for you?
Or maybe you are taking a look at merely taking a class or two so that you can develop into a smarter manager?
Your nearby Louisiana college campus or practical web-based educational institution probably provides some good teaching programs and classes in developing management skills.
When you are already earning a living as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is an awesome tactic to boost your understanding of the process for operating your work team. Receiving your bachelor’s or graduate diploma at home online is a reliable option for folks who are currently working full time and require a higher degree of course schedule flexibility.
Outstanding Leaders are Important for any Business
A smart business won’t thrive all by itself. It’s going to take a professional manager to prepare and manage a profitable business, not to mention obtaining and coaching the proper men and women.
Good quality supervisors understand how to market their products or services and supply great customer care. And most of all, sensible managers see that their valuable personnel are the most important assets of the company, without them, their organization would not be a success.
Outstanding management training courses present how to efficiently deal with team members in addition to the assorted consequences of working along with your workers.
Common Business Management Courses
To receive a university degree in business or management, typical mandatory training will include classes which include:
1. Rudimentary administration strategies and human resource challenges
2. Basics of business finance
3. Report and writing skills
4. Accounting basics
5. Principles of economics
6. Concepts of other areas of business
7. Computer information systems
You could strive towards achieving your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply attend a single course or two. Either option can help you and your career.
Check out some options
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...