Do you think a business management career would be a good fit for you?
Or maybe you are taking a look at merely taking a class or two so that you can develop into a smarter manager?
Your nearby Louisiana college campus or practical web-based educational institution probably provides some good teaching programs and classes in developing management skills.
When you are already earning a living as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is an awesome tactic to boost your understanding of the process for operating your work team. Receiving your bachelor’s or graduate diploma at home online is a reliable option for folks who are currently working full time and require a higher degree of course schedule flexibility.
Outstanding Leaders are Important for any Business
A smart business won’t thrive all by itself. It’s going to take a professional manager to prepare and manage a profitable business, not to mention obtaining and coaching the proper men and women.
Good quality supervisors understand how to market their products or services and supply great customer care. And most of all, sensible managers see that their valuable personnel are the most important assets of the company, without them, their organization would not be a success.
Outstanding management training courses present how to efficiently deal with team members in addition to the assorted consequences of working along with your workers.
Common Business Management Courses
To receive a university degree in business or management, typical mandatory training will include classes which include:
1. Rudimentary administration strategies and human resource challenges
2. Basics of business finance
3. Report and writing skills
4. Accounting basics
5. Principles of economics
6. Concepts of other areas of business
7. Computer information systems
You could strive towards achieving your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply attend a single course or two. Either option can help you and your career.
Check out some options
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate in Occupational Studies