Could you see yourself working in business management?
Or perhaps you are looking into just applying for one specific class or two so that you can change into a more complete manager?
A state college campus or top web based educational institution surely provides several solid learning programs and seminars in business administration.
When you are currently working as a department manager, furthering your formal education is the ideal technique to grow your understanding of the process of running your work team. Receiving a four-year or master’s degree over the internet is a potent solution for folks who are already working and need a higher degree of class schedule flexibility.
Outstanding Leaders are Crucial for any Business
A proper business doesn’t thrive and grow all by itself. It’s going to take at least one solid manager and administrator to structure and manage a successful enterprise, together with picking and managing the best people.
Good quality executives recognize how to produce and market their services or products and deliver terrific customer treatment. And most importantly, sound bosses completely know that their top staff are on the list of most significant assets in the organization, without them, the enterprise will not succeed.
The top management courses show what is needed to successfully oversee personnel together with the related outcomes of working along with your team.
Business Management Curriculum
To attain your four-year college diploma in business management, common mandatory curriculum usually has courses including:
1. Crucial supervision and human resources issues
2. Rules of company finance
3. Business report production and writing ability
4. Basic accounting
5. Concepts of advertising and marketing
6. Fundamentals of business law
7. Information systems
You may well work towards earning your undergraduate or graduate diploma, or you could just take part in a class or two. Either approach may benefit you and your career.
Take a look at some choices:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- IWU - Online Business Degree Programs
- Accelerated degrees In Business Admin, Accounting, Marketing & more
- Graduate & undergraduate business degree options online
- Learn from instructors with real world experience & expertise in the field
- Class sizes are capped to create an intimate learning experience
- Master of Business Administration - No Specialization
- B.S. Business Administration - No Specialization
- A.S. General Studies - Business
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- BS in Business Administration - Wealth Management
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Online program in HR Management and Analytics from Wharton
- Two-month online program by Wharton: Learn the latest HR Management and Analytics techniques to improve performance. Live faculty sessions.
- Learn through case studies and examples from automotive to banking.
- Custom exercises and moderated discussion make for interactive learning.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies