Are you planning on starting a career in business?
Or maybe you are looking into simply enrolling in one training class or two so that you can change into a much better manager?
Your local college campus or convenient web based school very likely delivers some decent coaching programs and seminars in business administration.
For those who are already working as a manager or group supervisor, continuing your higher education is a very good means to develop your awareness of the process of running your work environment. Earning your bachelors or masters degree on the internet is a sound solution for people who are already working full time and require a big level of course planning convenience.
Reliable Bosses are Helpful at any Company
A good business doesn’t succeed all by itself. It will take more than one smart manager and administrator to prepare and operate a thriving enterprise, together with selecting and mentoring the best individuals.
First-rate executives know how to produce and sell their goods and services and provide really good customer attention. But most importantly, strong leaders are aware that their staff are among the important assets in the organization, without them, their organization probably would not succeed.
Quality leadership training programs advise on how to effectively cope with staff members plus the assorted dynamics of working along with your team.
To get a four-year degree in business or management, traditional instruction training may include classes like:
1. Vital administration skills and personnel circumstances
2. Concepts of corporation finance
3. Basic report production and writing ability
4. Fundamentals of accounting
5. Concepts of marketing and advertising
6. Principles of commercial ethics
7. Computers and systems
You might strive towards finishing your four-year or graduate degree, or you might simply take a course or two. Either path can potentially assist you and your career.
Here are a few choices:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...