So, you’re thinking about majoring in business management?
Or maybe you are considering just doing one specific class or two that can help you become a better manager?
A public university campus or private web-based school more than likely offers some decent training programs and classes in business management.
If you are already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, building on your education is a very good approach to improve your understanding of the process of running your work group. Earning your bachelors or graduate degree over the internet is a robust choice for folks who are already working full-time jobs and need a high amount of course scheduling convenience.
Strong Administrators are Invaluable for any Company
A sound company can’t thrive and grow all by itself. It takes more than one smart manager and boss to organize and control a productive business, not to mention choosing and maintaining the proper workers.
Sound bosses have figured out how to market their services or products and provide remarkable customer care and attention. And most of all, solid supervisors completely know that their employees are one of the most valuable assets of the organization, without them, their organization would not be successful.
The top management training courses show how to successfully manage team members as well as the other related outcomes of working along with your staff.
Standard Business Classes
To attain a four-year college degree in business administration or management, characteristic training training can include classes like:
1. Rudimentary management skills and human resource topics
2. Principles of standard business finance
3. Document production and writing competence
4. Basic accounting
5. Concepts of economics
6. Basic principles of other areas of business
7. Computer information systems
You could work towards completing your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you can only take part in a single course or two. Either plan will likely help you and your career.
A few local and online options:
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)