So, you’re thinking about majoring in business management?
Or maybe you are considering just doing one specific class or two that can help you become a better manager?
A public university campus or private web-based school more than likely offers some decent training programs and classes in business management.
If you are already doing the job as a manager or supervisor, building on your education is a very good approach to improve your understanding of the process of running your work group. Earning your bachelors or graduate degree over the internet is a robust choice for folks who are already working full-time jobs and need a high amount of course scheduling convenience.
Strong Administrators are Invaluable for any Company
A sound company can’t thrive and grow all by itself. It takes more than one smart manager and boss to organize and control a productive business, not to mention choosing and maintaining the proper workers.
Sound bosses have figured out how to market their services or products and provide remarkable customer care and attention. And most of all, solid supervisors completely know that their employees are one of the most valuable assets of the organization, without them, their organization would not be successful.
The top management training courses show how to successfully manage team members as well as the other related outcomes of working along with your staff.
Standard Business Classes
To attain a four-year college degree in business administration or management, characteristic training training can include classes like:
1. Rudimentary management skills and human resource topics
2. Principles of standard business finance
3. Document production and writing competence
4. Basic accounting
5. Concepts of economics
6. Basic principles of other areas of business
7. Computer information systems
You could work towards completing your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you can only take part in a single course or two. Either plan will likely help you and your career.
A few local and online options:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...