Thinking about majoring in business management?
Or perhaps you are thinking of simply choosing one specific training class or two in order to grow into a much better manager?
Your closest college campus or good web-based school likely delivers some sensible coaching programs and classes in business and supervision.
For those who are currently functioning as a department manager, continuing your training is the best way to bolster your comprehension of the process for operating your work group. Getting your bachelors or masters diploma online at home is a solid solution for folks who are presently working full time and need to have a big level of class planning flexibility.
Reliable Administrators are Helpful for any Business
A proper company can’t bloom and grow all by itself. It takes more than one exceptional manager to organize and run a productive business, not to mention finding and coaching the perfect staff.
Strong supervisors recognize how to make and sell their goods and services and offer really good customer care and attention. But most importantly, the best supervisors realize that their workers are the crucial assets of the company, without them, their company wouldn’t be a success.
Quality manager courses advise on what must be done to efficiently handle staff and the assorted outcomes of working with your team.
Typical Business Administration Coursework
To finish a four-year college degree in business administration or management, traditional instruction training will include courses such as:
1. General supervision knowledge and human resources matters
2. Rules of standard business finance
3. Document production and writing techniques
4. Accounting basics
5. Concepts of marketing
6. Concepts of law and ethics
7. Information management systems
You could possibly work towards completing your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you could merely register for a course or two. Either plan could assist you and your career.
Schools in this category:
- Hallmark University has a modern approach to business education. Our students are "hired" on day one to a mock company and live out their education as if on the job.
- Students also gain valuable work experience having gone through real case studies from Fortune 100 companies.
- By utilizing compressed, objective-driven courses, you can complete your education in nearly half the time of a similar program at a traditional college or university.
- Each of our courses are designed to include scenario-based activities. You get to practice what you learn so you're ready for the challenges you will face when you graduate.
- Our graduates enter the workforce with experience employers desire in addition to a credible degree.
- Don't settle for learning in large lecture halls. Get the attention needed to succeed.
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- A.S. Business - General
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Management Science
- And more...