Thinking about majoring in business management?
Or perhaps you are thinking of simply choosing one specific training class or two in order to grow into a much better manager?
Your closest college campus or good web-based school likely delivers some sensible coaching programs and classes in business and supervision.
For those who are currently functioning as a department manager, continuing your training is the best way to bolster your comprehension of the process for operating your work group. Getting your bachelors or masters diploma online at home is a solid solution for folks who are presently working full time and need to have a big level of class planning flexibility.
Reliable Administrators are Helpful for any Business
A proper company can’t bloom and grow all by itself. It takes more than one exceptional manager to organize and run a productive business, not to mention finding and coaching the perfect staff.
Strong supervisors recognize how to make and sell their goods and services and offer really good customer care and attention. But most importantly, the best supervisors realize that their workers are the crucial assets of the company, without them, their company wouldn’t be a success.
Quality manager courses advise on what must be done to efficiently handle staff and the assorted outcomes of working with your team.
Typical Business Administration Coursework
To finish a four-year college degree in business administration or management, traditional instruction training will include courses such as:
1. General supervision knowledge and human resources matters
2. Rules of standard business finance
3. Document production and writing techniques
4. Accounting basics
5. Concepts of marketing
6. Concepts of law and ethics
7. Information management systems
You could possibly work towards completing your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you could merely register for a course or two. Either plan could assist you and your career.
Schools in this category:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...