Thinking about majoring in business management?
Or perhaps you are thinking of simply choosing one specific training class or two in order to grow into a much better manager?
Your closest college campus or good web-based school likely delivers some sensible coaching programs and classes in business and supervision.
For those who are currently functioning as a department manager, continuing your training is the best way to bolster your comprehension of the process for operating your work group. Getting your bachelors or masters diploma online at home is a solid solution for folks who are presently working full time and need to have a big level of class planning flexibility.
Reliable Administrators are Helpful for any Business
A proper company can’t bloom and grow all by itself. It takes more than one exceptional manager to organize and run a productive business, not to mention finding and coaching the perfect staff.
Strong supervisors recognize how to make and sell their goods and services and offer really good customer care and attention. But most importantly, the best supervisors realize that their workers are the crucial assets of the company, without them, their company wouldn’t be a success.
Quality manager courses advise on what must be done to efficiently handle staff and the assorted outcomes of working with your team.
Typical Business Administration Coursework
To finish a four-year college degree in business administration or management, traditional instruction training will include courses such as:
1. General supervision knowledge and human resources matters
2. Rules of standard business finance
3. Document production and writing techniques
4. Accounting basics
5. Concepts of marketing
6. Concepts of law and ethics
7. Information management systems
You could possibly work towards completing your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you could merely register for a course or two. Either plan could assist you and your career.
Schools in this category:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...