Thinking about going to business school?
Or perhaps you are thinking about just applying for a training class or two that should help you change into a more effective manager?
A regional college campus or private web-based school more than likely delivers some solid training programs and courses in business administration.
Should you already working as a manager or supervisor, adding to your education is the best means to bolster your awareness of the process for operating your work team. Acquiring a four-year or master’s degree at home online is a positive alternative for people who are presently employed full time and require a high degree of class planning independence.
Smart Leaders are Important for any Business
A first-rate business won’t bloom and grow all by itself. It’s going to take a strong manager and boss to design and operate a thriving business, along with picking and training the ideal individuals.
Exceptional managers know how to produce and promote their goods and services and provide awesome customer treatment. And most importantly, smart leaders know that their top staff members are on the list of most important assets in the business, because without them, the company may not be successful.
Quality leadership classes show what it takes to appropriately supervise team members together with the related dynamics of working with your employees.
Business Management Training
To collect your four-year degree in business management, traditional manadatory curriculum can include courses like:
1. Practical supervision knowledge and human resource challenges
2. Fundamental principles of typical business finance
3. Report production and writing techniques
4. Basic accounting
5. Basics of marketing
6. Basic principles of other areas of business
7. Computers and information
You could strive towards finishing your bachelor’s or graduate diploma, or you might simply sign up for a single course or two. Either plan can help you and your career.
Schools to consider:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Business
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...