Are you thinking about a business management career?
Or maybe you are taking a look at simply applying for one specific class or two to help develop into a more effective manager?
Your public college campus or good web-based school most likely provides a few respectable teaching programs and seminars in management.
When you’re already employed as a supervisor or manager, advancing your training is a terrific means to strengthen your understanding of the procedure for running your work group. Getting a bachelor’s or graduate degree using the web is a stable solution for those who are currently working full-time jobs and will need a big level of class scheduling independence.
Solid Administrators are Crucial for any Organization
A solid company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It requires a exceptional manager and boss to prepare and execute a profitable company, along with choosing and coaching the ideal men and women.
Strong bosses know how to make and promote their services or products and offer excellent customer care and attention. But most importantly, excellent leaders recognize that their team members are among the most critical assets in the company, without them, the organization would not be successful.
Ideal leadership training courses explain what is necessary to properly manage and lead staff members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working with your staff.
Typical Business Curriculum
To complete a four-year diploma in business management, common major coursework will include classes including:
1. Critical management strategies and human resource topics
2. Rules of corporation finance
3. Business report organizing and writing ability
4. Basic accounting
5. Principles of macro and micro economics
6. Fundamentals of all areas of business
7. Digital information systems
You might possibly work towards achieving your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you could just enroll for a course or two. Either selection might benefit you and your professional career.
Here are today’s choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Management
- B.S. - Management
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...