Are you thinking about a business management career?
Or maybe you are taking a look at simply applying for one specific class or two to help develop into a more effective manager?
Your public college campus or good web-based school most likely provides a few respectable teaching programs and seminars in management.
When you’re already employed as a supervisor or manager, advancing your training is a terrific means to strengthen your understanding of the procedure for running your work group. Getting a bachelor’s or graduate degree using the web is a stable solution for those who are currently working full-time jobs and will need a big level of class scheduling independence.
Solid Administrators are Crucial for any Organization
A solid company will not thrive and grow all by itself. It requires a exceptional manager and boss to prepare and execute a profitable company, along with choosing and coaching the ideal men and women.
Strong bosses know how to make and promote their services or products and offer excellent customer care and attention. But most importantly, excellent leaders recognize that their team members are among the most critical assets in the company, without them, the organization would not be successful.
Ideal leadership training courses explain what is necessary to properly manage and lead staff members in addition to the assorted outcomes of working with your staff.
Typical Business Curriculum
To complete a four-year diploma in business management, common major coursework will include classes including:
1. Critical management strategies and human resource topics
2. Rules of corporation finance
3. Business report organizing and writing ability
4. Basic accounting
5. Principles of macro and micro economics
6. Fundamentals of all areas of business
7. Digital information systems
You might possibly work towards achieving your bachelor’s or graduate degree, or you could just enroll for a course or two. Either selection might benefit you and your professional career.
Here are today’s choices:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- A.S. in Marketing
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Management
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- A.S. Business - General
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Management Science
- And more...
- Hallmark University has a modern approach to business education. Our students are "hired" on day one to a mock company and live out their education as if on the job.
- Students also gain valuable work experience having gone through real case studies from Fortune 100 companies.
- By utilizing compressed, objective-driven courses, you can complete your education in nearly half the time of a similar program at a traditional college or university.
- Each of our courses are designed to include scenario-based activities. You get to practice what you learn so you're ready for the challenges you will face when you graduate.
- Our graduates enter the workforce with experience employers desire in addition to a credible degree.
- Don't settle for learning in large lecture halls. Get the attention needed to succeed.
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
With more than 40 years of history as an accredited, not-for-profit institution, Saybrook University offers you a rich educational tradition with high quality faculty. If you want to make a difference and revitalize our world in a professional capacity, earning a master's or doctoral graduate degree from Saybrook University is a great way to start.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Sustainable Social Impact (DBA)
- Master of Business Administration: Sustainable Social Impact (MBA)