Have you been thinking about starting a career in business?
Or maybe you are interested in merely taking one specific training course or two to help you develop into a better manager?
Your nearby university campus or popular online educational institution very likely provides a few solid coaching programs and seminars in management.
In case you’re already earning a living as a manager or group supervisor, increasing your formal education is the perfect means to grow your understanding of the process of managing your work group. Acquiring your bachelor’s or graduate degree at home online is a good alternative for those people who are currently working and need a high level of course scheduling convenience.
Outstanding Managers are Important for any Organization
A proper business does not succeed all by itself. It’s going to take at least one outstanding manager and leader to plan and maintain a profitable company, as well as finding and mentoring the best suited people.
First-rate supervisors are able to market their products or services and deliver first-rate customer care. But most importantly, sound leaders fully understand that their workers are among the most vital assets in the company, because without them, the organization may not be successful.
The top manager training courses show what it takes to appropriately deal with personnel along with the other related outcomes of dealing with your co-workers.
Typical Business Courses
To attain a bachelor degree in business management, frequent mandatory coursework can include classes such as:
1. Primary management knowledge & human resources circumstances
2. Rules of company finance
3. Document production & writing ability
4. Managerial accounting
5. Principles of economics
6. Basics of law & ethics
7. Computers & information systems
You can certainly work at earning your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply sign up for a class or two. Either option could assist you and your professional career.
Here is our short list:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...