Have you been thinking about starting a career in business?
Or maybe you are interested in merely taking one specific training course or two to help you develop into a better manager?
Your nearby university campus or popular online educational institution very likely provides a few solid coaching programs and seminars in management.
In case you’re already earning a living as a manager or group supervisor, increasing your formal education is the perfect means to grow your understanding of the process of managing your work group. Acquiring your bachelor’s or graduate degree at home online is a good alternative for those people who are currently working and need a high level of course scheduling convenience.
Outstanding Managers are Important for any Organization
A proper business does not succeed all by itself. It’s going to take at least one outstanding manager and leader to plan and maintain a profitable company, as well as finding and mentoring the best suited people.
First-rate supervisors are able to market their products or services and deliver first-rate customer care. But most importantly, sound leaders fully understand that their workers are among the most vital assets in the company, because without them, the organization may not be successful.
The top manager training courses show what it takes to appropriately deal with personnel along with the other related outcomes of dealing with your co-workers.
Typical Business Courses
To attain a bachelor degree in business management, frequent mandatory coursework can include classes such as:
1. Primary management knowledge & human resources circumstances
2. Rules of company finance
3. Document production & writing ability
4. Managerial accounting
5. Principles of economics
6. Basics of law & ethics
7. Computers & information systems
You can certainly work at earning your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply sign up for a class or two. Either option could assist you and your professional career.
Here is our short list:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- BS in Business Administration - Wealth Management
- And more...