Have you been thinking about starting a career in business?
Or maybe you are interested in merely taking one specific training course or two to help you develop into a better manager?
Your nearby university campus or popular online educational institution very likely provides a few solid coaching programs and seminars in management.
In case you’re already earning a living as a manager or group supervisor, increasing your formal education is the perfect means to grow your understanding of the process of managing your work group. Acquiring your bachelor’s or graduate degree at home online is a good alternative for those people who are currently working and need a high level of course scheduling convenience.
Outstanding Managers are Important for any Organization
A proper business does not succeed all by itself. It’s going to take at least one outstanding manager and leader to plan and maintain a profitable company, as well as finding and mentoring the best suited people.
First-rate supervisors are able to market their products or services and deliver first-rate customer care. But most importantly, sound leaders fully understand that their workers are among the most vital assets in the company, because without them, the organization may not be successful.
The top manager training courses show what it takes to appropriately deal with personnel along with the other related outcomes of dealing with your co-workers.
Typical Business Courses
To attain a bachelor degree in business management, frequent mandatory coursework can include classes such as:
1. Primary management knowledge & human resources circumstances
2. Rules of company finance
3. Document production & writing ability
4. Managerial accounting
5. Principles of economics
6. Basics of law & ethics
7. Computers & information systems
You can certainly work at earning your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply sign up for a class or two. Either option could assist you and your professional career.
Here is our short list:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration