Have you been thinking about starting a career in business?
Or maybe you are interested in merely taking one specific training course or two to help you develop into a better manager?
Your nearby university campus or popular online educational institution very likely provides a few solid coaching programs and seminars in management.
In case you’re already earning a living as a manager or group supervisor, increasing your formal education is the perfect means to grow your understanding of the process of managing your work group. Acquiring your bachelor’s or graduate degree at home online is a good alternative for those people who are currently working and need a high level of course scheduling convenience.
Outstanding Managers are Important for any Organization
A proper business does not succeed all by itself. It’s going to take at least one outstanding manager and leader to plan and maintain a profitable company, as well as finding and mentoring the best suited people.
First-rate supervisors are able to market their products or services and deliver first-rate customer care. But most importantly, sound leaders fully understand that their workers are among the most vital assets in the company, because without them, the organization may not be successful.
The top manager training courses show what it takes to appropriately deal with personnel along with the other related outcomes of dealing with your co-workers.
Typical Business Courses
To attain a bachelor degree in business management, frequent mandatory coursework can include classes such as:
1. Primary management knowledge & human resources circumstances
2. Rules of company finance
3. Document production & writing ability
4. Managerial accounting
5. Principles of economics
6. Basics of law & ethics
7. Computers & information systems
You can certainly work at earning your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply sign up for a class or two. Either option could assist you and your professional career.
Here is our short list:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...