Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
Or perhaps you are looking at merely applying for one specific training class or two to become a smarter manager?
Your local college campus or top web-based educational institution likely delivers several respectable training programs and seminars in management.
In case you’re already functioning as a manager or group supervisor, building on your training is an excellent tactic to grow your knowledge of the procedure for operating your work team. Attaining your bachelor’s or graduate diploma using the web is a robust solution for folks who are already employed and have to have a high amount of class planning convenience.
Smart Managers are Critical for any Business
A solid company doesn’t succeed all by itself. It takes more than one smart manager and leader to organize and run a thriving business, together with choosing and managing the ideal individuals.
First-rate leaders have figured out how to promote their products and services and provide really good customer attention and care. But most importantly, solid leaders are aware that their workers are on the list of most essential assets of the organization, without them, the company wouldn’t be successful.
Exceptional manager training programs advise on what is required to successfully manage, train and lead personnel plus the assorted outcomes of working with your staff.
To gain your four-year college diploma in business administration or management, regular educational training can include classes such as:
1. Classic administration techniques and human resources matters
2. Concepts of standard business finance
3. Business report preparation and writing skills
4. Fundamentals of accounting
5. Basics of marketing
6. Basics of all areas of business
7. Digital information systems
You might work at achieving your bachelor’s or master’s diploma, or you could only enroll for a single class or two. Either approach will likely benefit you and your professional career.
Consider these choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA) - Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
- And more...
- Hallmark University has a modern approach to business education. Our students are "hired" on day one to a mock company and live out their education as if on the job.
- Students also gain valuable work experience having gone through real case studies from Fortune 100 companies.
- By utilizing compressed, objective-driven courses, you can complete your education in nearly half the time of a similar program at a traditional college or university.
- Each of our courses are designed to include scenario-based activities. You get to practice what you learn so you're ready for the challenges you will face when you graduate.
- Our graduates enter the workforce with experience employers desire in addition to a credible degree.
- Don't settle for learning in large lecture halls. Get the attention needed to succeed.
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Data Analytics
- MBA Strategic Management
- MBA Self Design
- And more...