Would a business career be something you would be interested in?
Or maybe you are considering simply enrolling in one specific training course or two that can help you grow into a more effective manager?
A regional college campus or practical web based school surely provides some suitable educational programs and classes in management.
In case you’re currently working as a manager or supervisor, furthering your education is a top way to raise your awareness of the steps involved in running your office. Earning your four-year or master’s diploma on the internet is a stable solution for those people who are already working full time and need to have a high measure of course planning independence.
Strong Managers are Vital for any Organization
A well-run company will not bloom and grow all by itself. It will take a exceptional leader to design and execute a thriving business, along with acquiring and mentoring the best staff.
Strong managers are able to produce and promote their products or services and deliver great customer attention and care. But most of all, good bosses completely know that their employees are among the list of most significant assets of the organization, without them, the company may not be a success.
Sound manager courses teach what is required to successfully manage, train and lead personnel and the other related outcomes of working with your team.
Standard Business Administration Training
To earn a university diploma in business administration or management, universal manadatory curriculum can include courses such as:
1. Everyday supervision techniques and human resource matters
2. Basics of typical business finance
3. Document production and writing techniques
4. Basic accounting
5. Basics of marketing and advertising
6. Fundamentals of all areas of business
7. Information systems
You can work at earning your undergraduate or master’s degree, or you can simply enroll in a class or two. Either decision can assist you and your career.
Here are a few to consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing)
- B.S. in Marketing and Advertising
- Our online program blends modern business theory with real-world applications
- SACS accredited with associate's, baccalaureate, & master's degrees & diplomas
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
The University of Maryland is a public research university in College Park, Maryland. Founded in 1856, the university is the flagship institution of the University System of Maryland. The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland offers business education both on campus and online. With a network of over 66,000 alumni worldwide and prestigious rankings such as No. 1 Faculty Quality in the U.S. by The Economist, a broad range of programs, certificates and degrees are offered, designed to prepare working professionals to accelerate their career.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management - Digital Marketing
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures
- Colorado Springs - Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Business Administration: Finance
- Colorado Springs - Master of Business Administration - Finance
- And more...