Would a business career be something you would be interested in?
Or maybe you are considering simply enrolling in one specific training course or two that can help you grow into a more effective manager?
A regional college campus or practical web based school surely provides some suitable educational programs and classes in management.
In case you’re currently working as a manager or supervisor, furthering your education is a top way to raise your awareness of the steps involved in running your office. Earning your four-year or master’s diploma on the internet is a stable solution for those people who are already working full time and need to have a high measure of course planning independence.
Strong Managers are Vital for any Organization
A well-run company will not bloom and grow all by itself. It will take a exceptional leader to design and execute a thriving business, along with acquiring and mentoring the best staff.
Strong managers are able to produce and promote their products or services and deliver great customer attention and care. But most of all, good bosses completely know that their employees are among the list of most significant assets of the organization, without them, the company may not be a success.
Sound manager courses teach what is required to successfully manage, train and lead personnel and the other related outcomes of working with your team.
Standard Business Administration Training
To earn a university diploma in business administration or management, universal manadatory curriculum can include courses such as:
1. Everyday supervision techniques and human resource matters
2. Basics of typical business finance
3. Document production and writing techniques
4. Basic accounting
5. Basics of marketing and advertising
6. Fundamentals of all areas of business
7. Information systems
You can work at earning your undergraduate or master’s degree, or you can simply enroll in a class or two. Either decision can assist you and your career.
Here are a few to consider:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)