Would a career in management be something that interests you?
Or perhaps you are imagining simply doing a training course or two that can help you become a smarter manager?
A nearby California university campus or convenient web-based school most likely provides a few suitable training programs and courses in management.
If you are currently employed as a department manager, furthering your education is a great way to enhance your awareness of the steps involved in managing your work team. Getting your bachelor’s or masters diploma at home online is a reliable option for those people who are currently employed full time and need to have a big level of course planning convenience.
Good Administrators are Valuable at any Business
A proper business can’t thrive and grow all by itself. It’s going to take a effective manager and boss to structure and run a flourishing company, along with picking and mentoring the best suited workers.
Effective supervisors recognize how to produce and promote their products or services and offer exceptional customer care and attention. And most importantly, effective bosses appreciate that their employees are among the most vital assets of the company, without them, the company would not succeed.
Good manager courses advise on what is required to productively manage, teach and coach employees as well as the other related consequences of working with your co-workers.
Business Management Curriculum
To receive a bachelor diploma in business or management, characteristic major curriculum may include classes such as:
1. General supervision techniques & personnel issues
2. Basics of company finance
3. Basic report production & writing skills
4. Basic accounting
5. Principles of macro & micro economics
6. Concepts of commercial ethics
7. Computers & systems
You might possibly work on achieving your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply enroll in a single class or two. Either choice might probably help you and your career.
Here are some good choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Business Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
- Master Of Business Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Professional Business Systems Associate Program
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online MBA
Sometimes students realize that the major they signed up for isn’t well-suited to their interests. If this sounds like you, perhaps there is another career field out there that is more your style. What about massage therapy? That’s a career where the training is fast. You can get started working in just a few months. Read more about getting into the massage therapy field.