Would a career in management be something that interests you?
Or perhaps you are imagining simply doing a training course or two that can help you become a smarter manager?
A nearby California university campus or convenient web-based school most likely provides a few suitable training programs and courses in management.
If you are currently employed as a department manager, furthering your education is a great way to enhance your awareness of the steps involved in managing your work team. Getting your bachelor’s or masters diploma at home online is a reliable option for those people who are currently employed full time and need to have a big level of course planning convenience.
Good Administrators are Valuable at any Business
A proper business can’t thrive and grow all by itself. It’s going to take a effective manager and boss to structure and run a flourishing company, along with picking and mentoring the best suited workers.
Effective supervisors recognize how to produce and promote their products or services and offer exceptional customer care and attention. And most importantly, effective bosses appreciate that their employees are among the most vital assets of the company, without them, the company would not succeed.
Good manager courses advise on what is required to productively manage, teach and coach employees as well as the other related consequences of working with your co-workers.
Business Management Curriculum
To receive a bachelor diploma in business or management, characteristic major curriculum may include classes such as:
1. General supervision techniques & personnel issues
2. Basics of company finance
3. Basic report production & writing skills
4. Basic accounting
5. Principles of macro & micro economics
6. Concepts of commercial ethics
7. Computers & systems
You might possibly work on achieving your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply enroll in a single class or two. Either choice might probably help you and your career.
Here are some good choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Business Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego® is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Admin (BS) - Offered Online through Independence University
- Business Admin - Mktg Emph (BS) - Offered Online through Independence University
- Business Admin - Human Resources Emph (BS) - Offered Online through Independence University
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Professional Business Systems Associate Program
- Business Systems Management
Sometimes students realize that the major they signed up for isn’t well-suited to their interests. If this sounds like you, perhaps there is another career field out there that is more your style. What about massage therapy? That’s a career where the training is fast. You can get started working in just a few months. Read more about getting into the massage therapy field.