Would a career in management be something that interests you?
Or perhaps you are imagining simply doing a training course or two that can help you become a smarter manager?
A nearby California university campus or convenient web-based school most likely provides a few suitable training programs and courses in management.
If you are currently employed as a department manager, furthering your education is a great way to enhance your awareness of the steps involved in managing your work team. Getting your bachelor’s or masters diploma at home online is a reliable option for those people who are currently employed full time and need to have a big level of course planning convenience.
Good Administrators are Valuable at any Business
A proper business can’t thrive and grow all by itself. It’s going to take a effective manager and boss to structure and run a flourishing company, along with picking and mentoring the best suited workers.
Effective supervisors recognize how to produce and promote their products or services and offer exceptional customer care and attention. And most importantly, effective bosses appreciate that their employees are among the most vital assets of the company, without them, the company would not succeed.
Good manager courses advise on what is required to productively manage, teach and coach employees as well as the other related consequences of working with your co-workers.
Business Management Curriculum
To receive a bachelor diploma in business or management, characteristic major curriculum may include classes such as:
1. General supervision techniques & personnel issues
2. Basics of company finance
3. Basic report production & writing skills
4. Basic accounting
5. Principles of macro & micro economics
6. Concepts of commercial ethics
7. Computers & systems
You might possibly work on achieving your four-year or master’s degree, or you can simply enroll in a single class or two. Either choice might probably help you and your career.
Here are some good choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Johnson & Wales Online - Learn on your schedule
- Focus on Your Future - Earn Your Master's Degree 100% Online from JWU!
- Doctor of Business Administration - DBA
- MBA - Business Administration
- MBA - Organizational Psychology
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Business Management
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Earn a 100% Online Masters Degrees at ACU
- Take Your Professional Career To The Next Level With An Online Graduate Degree
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Business Management and Accounting
Sometimes students realize that the major they signed up for isn’t well-suited to their interests. If this sounds like you, perhaps there is another career field out there that is more your style. What about massage therapy? That’s a career where the training is fast. You can get started working in just a few months. Read more about getting into the massage therapy field.