Are you thinking about a management degree?
Or perhaps you are thinking of merely enrolling in one specific class or two to help you become a smarter manager?
Your nearby college campus or convenient web based school surely delivers some good learning programs and seminars in developing management skills.
When you are currently doing the job as a manager or supervisor, increasing your higher education is the best technique to increase your knowledge of the operation of running your work group. Attaining your bachelors or master’s diploma on the web is a formidable option for people who are presently employed and require a big amount of course planning independence.
Effective Leaders are Critical for any Company
A smart company will not prosper and grow all by itself. It will take more than one strong manager and administrator to design and manage a thriving business, as well as choosing and coaching the ideal individuals.
Strong executives know how to produce and promote their goods and services and offer terrific customer attention. But most importantly, good bosses completely know that their top staff members are on the list of most vital assets of the company, without them, the enterprise may not be successful.
Smart management training courses illustrate the required steps to appropriately be in charge of personnel along with the related outcomes of working along with your staff.
Typical Business Management Curriculum
To finish your 4-year college degree in business management, characteristic required coursework will include courses such as:
1. Fundamental supervision techniques and personnel considerations
2. Principles of macro and micro economics
3. Rules of typical business finance
4. Basic report preparation and writing ability
5. Accounting basics
6. Basics of commercial ethics
7. Information management systems
You may well strive towards earning your four-year or master’s diploma, or you could simply take a course or two. Either route can assist you and your career.
See some local schools:
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Business Administration, AAS
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- BS Data Analytics
- MBA with concentration in Social Media Marketing
- BS Business Administration w/ Concentration in Marketing
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- BS in Business Administration - Wealth Management
- And more...