Are you thinking about a management degree?
Or perhaps you are thinking of merely enrolling in one specific class or two to help you become a smarter manager?
Your nearby college campus or convenient web based school surely delivers some good learning programs and seminars in developing management skills.
When you are currently doing the job as a manager or supervisor, increasing your higher education is the best technique to increase your knowledge of the operation of running your work group. Attaining your bachelors or master’s diploma on the web is a formidable option for people who are presently employed and require a big amount of course planning independence.
Effective Leaders are Critical for any Company
A smart company will not prosper and grow all by itself. It will take more than one strong manager and administrator to design and manage a thriving business, as well as choosing and coaching the ideal individuals.
Strong executives know how to produce and promote their goods and services and offer terrific customer attention. But most importantly, good bosses completely know that their top staff members are on the list of most vital assets of the company, without them, the enterprise may not be successful.
Smart management training courses illustrate the required steps to appropriately be in charge of personnel along with the related outcomes of working along with your staff.
Typical Business Management Curriculum
To finish your 4-year college degree in business management, characteristic required coursework will include courses such as:
1. Fundamental supervision techniques and personnel considerations
2. Principles of macro and micro economics
3. Rules of typical business finance
4. Basic report preparation and writing ability
5. Accounting basics
6. Basics of commercial ethics
7. Information management systems
You may well strive towards earning your four-year or master’s diploma, or you could simply take a course or two. Either route can assist you and your career.
See some local schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Business Administration