Are you considering going to college for a business degree?
Or maybe you are looking at just taking a class or two that should help you grow into a more complete manager?
Your regional college campus or practical online educational institution most likely provides some decent learning programs and courses in business and supervision.
If you’re currently working as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is an excellent strategy to grow your comprehension of the process for operating your department. Earning a bachelor’s or masters diploma online is a robust option for people who are presently working full-time jobs and need a big measure of course schedule flexibility.
Good Administrators are Invaluable at any Company
A smart business will not thrive all by itself. It takes at least one respectable manager and leader to plan and manage a profitable business, in addition to hiring and coaching the perfect men and women.
Superior bosses have the skills to make and sell their products or services and deliver first-rate customer attention. And most importantly, strong leaders fully recognize that their top staff members are among the list of important assets in the business, without them, their enterprise couldn’t be successful.
Good manager classes illustrate what is required to successfully supervise team members together with the other related dynamics of working with your co-workers.
Business Management Courses
To receive your university degree in business administration or management, traditional required curriculum includes courses including:
1. Classic management techniques and personnel topics
2. Basics of company finance
3. Rules of economics
4. Fundamentals of law and ethics
5. Document preparation and writing skills
7. Information management systems
You can work on earning your four-year or graduate diploma, or you might simply enroll in a class or two. Either approach can potentially assist you and your professional career.
Check out these schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Business Management
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- M.B.A. in Accounting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- A.S. Business - General
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Management Science
- And more...
ACU Online provides transformative, Christ-centered degree programs for busy working adults. Our online undegraduate and graduate programs develop the full person, both academically and spiritually.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
Expand your search: