Are you considering going to college for a business degree?
Or maybe you are looking at just taking a class or two that should help you grow into a more complete manager?
Your regional college campus or practical online educational institution most likely provides some decent learning programs and courses in business and supervision.
If you’re currently working as a supervisor or manager, continuing your higher education is an excellent strategy to grow your comprehension of the process for operating your department. Earning a bachelor’s or masters diploma online is a robust option for people who are presently working full-time jobs and need a big measure of course schedule flexibility.
Good Administrators are Invaluable at any Company
A smart business will not thrive all by itself. It takes at least one respectable manager and leader to plan and manage a profitable business, in addition to hiring and coaching the perfect men and women.
Superior bosses have the skills to make and sell their products or services and deliver first-rate customer attention. And most importantly, strong leaders fully recognize that their top staff members are among the list of important assets in the business, without them, their enterprise couldn’t be successful.
Good manager classes illustrate what is required to successfully supervise team members together with the other related dynamics of working with your co-workers.
Business Management Courses
To receive your university degree in business administration or management, traditional required curriculum includes courses including:
1. Classic management techniques and personnel topics
2. Basics of company finance
3. Rules of economics
4. Fundamentals of law and ethics
5. Document preparation and writing skills
7. Information management systems
You can work on earning your four-year or graduate diploma, or you might simply enroll in a class or two. Either approach can potentially assist you and your professional career.
Check out these schools:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Expand your search: