Do you have a passion for business?
Or perhaps you are considering simply choosing a training class or two to help grow into a more complete manager?
A regional university campus or convenient online educational institution surely provides a few suitable teaching programs and classes in business management.
When you are already earning a living as a manager or supervisor, increasing your formal education is an excellent tactic to increase your comprehension of the process of managing your department. Receiving your bachelors or masters degree online is a strong choice for people who are currently working and will need a big degree of class scheduling independence.
Professional Managers are Critical at any Company
A good business does not bloom and grow all by itself. It requires more than one suitable leader to plan and control a thriving company, not to mention acquiring and coaching the ideal men and women.
Superior bosses recognize how to produce and sell their goods and services and supply exceptional customer attention. But most importantly, strong bosses appreciate that their best personnel are among the most crucial assets of the company, without them, the organization couldn’t be successful.
First-rate management courses demonstrate what is needed to realistically manage and inspire team members together with the other related consequences of working with your workers.
Typical Business Training
To achieve a university diploma in business administration or management, conventional manadatory coursework can include courses which include:
1. Rudimentary administration knowledge and personnel issues
2. Basics of commercial finance
3. Report preparation and writing skills
4. Managerial accounting
5. Rules of economics
6. Fundamentals of ethics and law
7. Computer information systems
You might possibly work towards completing your undergraduate or master’s degree, or you might just register for a single course or two. Either option will probably aid you and your career.
Take a look at these options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionalsin 24 months.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
Gain the skills needed to become a project manager in a highly acclaimed masters program.
- MS in Financial Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
- Value investing is an investment approach that helps investors identify, research, and buy securities priced well below their true market value. Enroll today.
- The Value Investing (Online) program provides you with an integrated framework that teaches you how to identify opportunities for investment that others may miss. Apply Now.
- The Value Investing (Online) program is designed to give you a strong foundation in one of the most successful investment strategies ever developed.
- Follow in the footsteps of legendary investors like Warren Buffett and Mario Gabelli, who have been guided by these principles during their entire career.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies