Are you thinking about a degree in business management?
Or perhaps you are thinking of simply taking one course or two in order to become a more complete manager?
Your local college campus or popular online educational institution likely delivers some suitable educational programs and seminars in business management.
When you’re already earning a living as a supervisor or manager, advancing your education is a great strategy to enhance your understanding of the process for operating your office. Acquiring a bachelors or graduate degree online is a serious choice for those people who are currently working full time and require a high degree of course planning flexibility.
Smart Leaders are Critical to any Organization
A first-rate company does not bloom and grow all by itself. It’s going to take a outstanding manager to plan and control a prosperous organization, not to mention picking and coaching the proper individuals.
Solid managers recognize how to promote their goods and services and supply good customer care and attention. And most of all, smart supervisors appreciate that their best staff are among the list of most vital assets in the organization, because without them, the business wouldn’t be successful.
Sound leadership training programs teach how to efficiently keep control of staff members along with the assorted consequences of working with your team.
Business Management Classes
To achieve a four-year diploma in business or management, standard education curriculum may include classes including:
1. Key administration knowledge and human resource aspects
2. Policies of commercial finance
3. Basic report production and writing ability
4. Basic accounting
5. Rules of advertising and marketing
6. Basics of business law
7. Information systems
You can work towards finishing your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you can simply sign up for a class or two. Either path may help you and your career.
See these good options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...