Are you thinking about a degree in business management?
Or perhaps you are thinking of simply taking one course or two in order to become a more complete manager?
Your local college campus or popular online educational institution likely delivers some suitable educational programs and seminars in business management.
When you’re already earning a living as a supervisor or manager, advancing your education is a great strategy to enhance your understanding of the process for operating your office. Acquiring a bachelors or graduate degree online is a serious choice for those people who are currently working full time and require a high degree of course planning flexibility.
Smart Leaders are Critical to any Organization
A first-rate company does not bloom and grow all by itself. It’s going to take a outstanding manager to plan and control a prosperous organization, not to mention picking and coaching the proper individuals.
Solid managers recognize how to promote their goods and services and supply good customer care and attention. And most of all, smart supervisors appreciate that their best staff are among the list of most vital assets in the organization, because without them, the business wouldn’t be successful.
Sound leadership training programs teach how to efficiently keep control of staff members along with the assorted consequences of working with your team.
Business Management Classes
To achieve a four-year diploma in business or management, standard education curriculum may include classes including:
1. Key administration knowledge and human resource aspects
2. Policies of commercial finance
3. Basic report production and writing ability
4. Basic accounting
5. Rules of advertising and marketing
6. Basics of business law
7. Information systems
You can work towards finishing your undergraduate or master’s diploma, or you can simply sign up for a class or two. Either path may help you and your career.
See these good options:
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Wharton's three-month online program — Business Analytics: From Data to Insights — arms managers and leaders with the tools needed to break away from the pack.
- Take the opportunity to turn data into a competitive advantage.
- Master Design Thinking
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!